Have you browsed our website and nothing seems to match the award you’re envisioning? Not a problem, this is where our Trophy Artists come in to help with your Custom Projects!
We know how exciting it is to create an award that is unique to only you! But first, we need to get a feel for what your expectations are. Though we build some amazing awards, we aren’t very keen at mind-reading.
What we need to know about your project before we move any further:
- Your Name and/or Organization that the award is for.
- Ideal Completion Date. Please note that custom projects take a bit longer than our average 5-7 business day turn-around time, closer to 2-6 weeks depending on the type of project. Needless to say, always plan ahead.
- Budget. We have awards that fit all types of budgets.
- What the Award will Say. This is very important! Having an idea of your desired verbiage (does not have to be exact) helps our Trophy Artists guide you in the best direction on how to lay out your award. Typically, awards contain a recipient name, award title, event/organization title, an optional sentiment and a date.
- Style. Do you like the look of silver over gold? Maybe you prefer a more contemporary-looking award? Whatever your taste may be, we’re happy to work under aesthetic guidelines based on your information and inspiration photos you send!
- Inspiration photos. Did you get inspiration from an award you saw at an event, Pinterest, or even our Instagram? Don’t be shy, send it over! The more you give us to work with, the better we can capture your vision.
- Any additional information regarding your custom project. If there is anything special or symbolic you’d like to embody, let us know! We’re suckers for going the extra mile to add a personal touch.
Once you have collected the information above, send us an email at email@example.com! ANY Custom Project that we choose to take on will require a one-time, non-refundable $50 deposit to start the design process; this will go towards your order total.
A Trophy Artist will get back to you within a few days to discuss your vision. Additionally, it’s important to know that not all visions can be achieved. However, we’ll try our best to make any realistic adjustments needed to bring your idea to life.
While you eagerly await a response, check out our FAQ page to answer any further questions you have.
In the rare event that we are unable to service you over email, you may receive permission to set up an appointment to meet with one of our Trophy Artists one-on-one. This will require a non-refundable $50 deposit that will go towards your final order total.